Protect A Bed SnoreBeGone Pillow Review
The Protect A Bed SnoreBeGone Pillow is a revolutionary product that is based on years of research into optimal breathing during sleep.
This pillow helps to reduce snoring by encouraging side sleeping, which helps to maintains a more open airway. Its unique design also maintains a healthy spinal position, and keeps the head aligned correctly to minimise strain on the neck and shoulders during sleep.
The pillow feels firm, dense, and supportive, but still offers a nice touch of pressure relief. The pillow is also very practical in that it has adjustable and removable arm pads, and the head height can also be adjusted. It also comes with a very handy Tencel cover that is beautifully smooth and comfortable. This cover is also removable and washable, so you can keep this device clean and hygienic.
Our team at Bedbuyer were thoroughly impressed with the SnoreBeGone Pillow. It is truly a magnificent product that should assist those with snoring and breathing difficulties during sleep. It is also a very effective device to help maintain a correct spinal alignment, helping to minimise aches and pains during sleep.
To see Australia’s Best Pillows in 2020, click here.
|Value for Money|
Recommended Retail Price
Specifications – Protect A Bed SnoreBeGone Pillow
How SnoreBeGone® Works
SnoreBeGone® Sleep Positioning System positions the body to overcome contributing factors that can cause or increase the likeliness of snoring including:
– Sleeping on one’s back
– Weight gain around the throat
– Relaxed throat muscles due to ageing
3 Year Guarantee
SnoreBeGone® Sleep Positioning System offers
3 year Product Guarantee provided Stain proofing Protector is fitted at all times.
About the SnoreBeGone® Sleep Positioning System
SnoreBeGone® is a Sleep Positioning System that is used to reduce the incidence of snoring.
Over 30% of Australians snore. Snoring often causes significant sleep deprivation affecting overall health and well-being. It can impact lives causing day-time drowsiness, reduced concentration, reduced libido, and also affect relationships. Bed partners are also significantly affected.
Sleep deprivation and snoring can increase health risks such as heart disease, diabetes, depression and weight gain.
Snoring is often a symptom of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea (or sleep apnoea) is a sleep disorder characterised by abnormal pauses in breathing or instances of abnormally low breathing during sleep. Please seek advice from your doctor or other health professional to establish whether your snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea.
SnoreBeGone® unique design addresses the problems associated with snoring
- Supporting the entire body not just shoulders and neck
- Elevating the body; the elevation needed to prevent gravitational collapse of airways
- Ergonomic design to maintain correct posture – ensuring spine and shoulders remain at right angles
- Design encourages side sleeping and prevents sleeping on back (leaving air passages open to breathe easier)
- The weight of the body holds the Sleep Positioning System in place, while allowing a left or right lateral position for sleep
- Recess channel provides space for shoulder and arm to rest stress-free
- Detachable and adjustable headrest ensures optimal comfort
- Detachable arm rests ensure arms can lay flat and relaxed (for added comfort when extending the arm)
- Extension cushion prevents slide and provides full body support
120 Night Trial
1. Purchase the SnoreBeGone
2. Try it for 120 nights
3. Money back guarantee* if you don’t see improvements
*Require original receipt of purchase and buyer pays return shipping to Protect-A-Bed in Melbourne VIC
Wake refreshed and energised, having had sleep that actually restores your body with optimal oxygen, minimised stress and real comfort.