Transfermaster 1000 Adjustable Bed
The Transfermaster 1000 Adjustable Bed is a full-featured 5 function “Hi-Care” adjustable bed. The Transfermaster 100 provides the user and/or caregivers with a complete customisable sleep system that can profile the position of the bed through a risk-free wireless remote.
If you have any questions about this product, comment below or please contact us!
Available sizes :
- Long Single
- King single
- King dual control/sync control
- Super King dual control/sync control
The Transfermaster 1000 Adjustable Bed is capable of adjusting bed into the high/low, the head/foot, the Trendelenburg/reverse and cardiac chair positions. Excellent under bed clearance that is perfect for hoist and super low height for easy self-transfer.
The Transfermaster 1000 comes with an under bed safety light, 2 customisable memory positions built into a wireless remote and finally has an inbuilt semi-fowler hospital position to help profile the body into the best pressure relief position.
- Hi Care 5 Function Hi/Lo and Lo/Lo Mechanism
- Adjustable height 24cm-66cm
- Head/ Feet position adjustment
- Trendelengburg/ Reverse Trendelengburg
- German Brand OKIN motors
- 4 way adjustment for flexibility action
- Zero Gravity for pressure relief
- Wireless remote with security lock
- Programmable memory positions for sit up, sleep, relax, get in/ out of bed etc plus
- One Touch FLAT position
- Under bed clearance for Hoist
- 4 heavy duty lockable casters
- 25 year guarantee
- Robotic welding
- Weight capacity : 385 kgs
SAFE, RELIABLE & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
We Only Use High Quality German Okin Motors
Okin is the world’s leading provider of drive technology for comfort beds. Covering the entire product range for adjustable comfort beds (Transfermaster 1000 Adjustable Bed) that can be used in mid-range to high-end applications.
Our remotes are wireless. Meaning they are not posing a tripping hazard. We have more features built right into the remote:
Solace Sleep Finance Options
6 month interest free payments.
Solace Sleep is a registered NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) provider. Their adjustable beds are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) as a Class I Medical Device (TGA).
My Aged Care is the Australian Government’s starting point on your aged care journey. Find and access the government-funded services you need.