The Shangri La Plush is easily one of the best mattress that we have tested. Simply beautiful to lie on, the top layer is soft and comfortable, and is unique in that it still provides excellent spinal support.Partner disturbance is very minimal and the mattress is built very well. Feels solid and expensive.
The Shangri-La is the first of its kind that we have seen. You can actually zip off the top layer of memory foam if you get too hot. This exposes another layer of cool gel infused memory foam that helps to keep you cool. What this means is that you can choose from two sleep surfaces depending on your preference.
This mattress is a true stand out. If you are in Perth, this mattress is definitely worth considering.
Comfort Spinal Support Build Quality Partner Disturbance Value for Money
Recommended Retail Prices
King Mattress (181cm x 204cm x 36cm): $6499
Queen Mattress (155cm x 204cm x 36cm) $5999
It’s the first of its kind in Australia. It sets the standard in build construction, with the highest quality dual pocket spring system at the base. What’s next?
You get a most generous, almost unheard of, 70mm layer of memory foam – the kind developed by NASA. Why is this memory foam so heavenly and relaxing? It adapts, conforms to and evenly distributes the weight of your body, relieving pressure and providing excellent spinal support and minimisation of partner disturbance through motion absorption. How can you top this?
With this: the soft pillowtop removes via a simple interlocking zip system, allowing you to sleep directly on the specially engineered Cool Gel Pad (where the gel is swirled through the memory foam, making for the highest and most even distribution) and thereby achieve the maximum possible reduction in temperature – unlike any other mattress on the market. Why is this cool gel element as rejuvenating as a walk through paradise? It encourages proper circulation and dissipation of hot air, as well as creating a gentle massaging effect to provide relief from aching muscles and pressure sores.
In case you’re not already convinced, then trust Australia’s mattress experts: according to Bedbuyer, to have the best possible night sleep in 2019 and well beyond, choose their Mattress of the Year: the Shangri-La*.
70mm Cool Gel Memory Foam | High End/High Quality Stretch Knit Fabric | Dual Pocket Spring System | Encased in a Firm Foam Box | Removable Pillow Top | Actual Cool Gel Pad
- Scientists confirm that your body should naturally cool off in preparation for sleep. Sleep researchers agree that a slightly cool sleeping temperature is desirable (16-20°C) for a restful night’s sleep.
- By allowing you to sleep directly on the Cool Gel Pad, The “Shangri La” achieves the maximum possible reduction in temperature that a Mattress can provide. There is simply no better option, and no other mattress that offers this feature.
- This process of cooling prepares your body for each of the critical stages of sleep, providing for recuperative, restorative rest.
- Unique cooling gel formulation – The Gel is ‘Swirled’ through the mattress memory foam
- Ability to absorb and dissipate heat through the night
- Additional engineered material providing enhanced cooling performance
- Users of the Cool Gel Pad may experience pain relief if suffering with aching muscles, sports injuries, arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and other conditions.
- Better sleep enhances muscle tissue healing and growth, immune system, memory, productivity, energy and overall mood.
- Dual Pocket Spring Unit
- Removable pillow top – 70mm memory foam
- Memory foam mixed with cool gel
- Deep comfort and medium density foam
It is important to rotate your Shangri-la mattress once a month.Add to favourites