Petscene Large Dog/Cat Bed
- Designed with style in mind, the black colour is neutral to match the indoor or outdoor décor of any home, while allowing your best friend to relax in style!
- Perfect for pets who like to curl when they sleep
- 4 wood legs lift bed off floor, keeping your pet healthy and away from skin diseases
- The full soft cushion enchanted home pet furniture eases your pet into a luxurious cushion that cuddles them in complete comfort and warmth
- Upholstered with PVC leather on wood frame, its black colour matches indoor/outdoor décor, comfortable wool fleece plush cushion (The two sides of the cushion are made of different materials). Pets can sleep on the soft fleece side in cold months or the leather side in warm months.
- One year guarantee
Shop dog beds at Bedbuyer!
|Material||PVC + Super soft fleece|
|Main Structure||Wood frame + High-density sponge|
|Four Legs||5 x 5cm wood leg|
|Product Size||86.5 x 55 x 31cm|
|Package Size||88 x 57 x 30cm|
|Gross Weight/ Net Weight||8.4kg|
eParcel/Australian Air Express (for items that weight 22kg or less)
What is eParcel Post?
eParcel is Australia Post’s Internet enabled freight system. The delivery status of a package can be checked via the Internet at www.eparcel.com.au
What is Australian Air Express?
Australian Air express specialises in Australia wide small parcel deliveries. The delivery status of a package can be checked via the Internet at http://www.qantas.com.au/qfreight/qfe/home/au/en
How they work.
Each parcel carries a barcoded address label, which is scanned at several points during the delivery process.
This will usually happen the evening your parcel is dispatched or early next day.
Your eParcel number is included in your shipping confirmation email. The local parcel contractor in your area will deliver your parcel and on delivery a signature is required. If no one is at the delivery address to receive the parcel, a card will be left advising that the parcel can be collected from the nearest post office.