Eco Kids Mattress Protector
The Eco Kids mattress protector features a super smooth sleep surface, best for a soft and comfortable sleep. It protects our little ones from the allergens caused by dust mites, mould and bacteria; ensuring a healthier night’s sleep in addition to protecting your child’s mattress from spills and stains.
Recommended Retail Price
Single : $80
Long Single : $85
King Single : $90
Double : $100
Our Bamboo Jersey Mattress Protector features a super smooth sleep surface, best for a soft and comfortable sleep. It protects our little ones from the allergens caused by dust mites, mould and bacteria; ensuring a healthier night’s sleep in addition to protecting your child’s mattress from spills and stains.
- Made in Australia.
- Made from Viscose/Rayon (70% Bamboo) and Cotton (30%), it offers a super-soft sleep surface that can be slept on directly.
- Protect-A-Bed® Miracle Layer™ is soft and comfortable yet waterproof and breathable.
- Protecting your mattress from moderate spills and stains.
- Luxuriously soft for baby’s comfort.
- Protects your child from dust mite, mould and bacteria allergens; essential, as approximately 30% of us are allergic to dust mites – one of the most common triggers of asthma and allergies.
- Just like a fitted sheet, easy to remove for regular machine washing and drying with other linens.
- The Expandall® polyester fitted sheet style suits all standard and extra depth mattresses.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
- Mattress protectors are available in Single, Long Single, King Single and Double.
Why should you choose Bamboo?
The advantages of Bamboo are that they are anti-bacterial, moisture absorbent, allow excellent insulation, hypo-allergenic and of course very soft and eco-friendly. Bamboo fabrics produce fewer allergens. With their natural anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic properties, they are a viable alternative for those with sensitive skin, asthmatics and allergy sufferers. They also suppress bacteria growth, which is why the health industry is on board when it comes to recommending Bamboo!
Bamboo fibre is one of the most durable natural fibres out there. It is softer, more breathable and higher in quality than premium cotton, not to mention better for the planet.