Our Review of the Pillow Talk – Habitat 400 thread count Sheets
The Pillow Talk 400 Thread Count Sheets feel soft, light, and comfortable. The combination of bamboo and cotton give these sheets a lovely natural feel, a little different to some other sheets that have a ‘silky, slippery’ feel. The natural fibres give these sheets very good ventilation and overall an excellent product at a great price.
Bedbuyer’s Rating :
The blend of moisture-wicking natural fibres makes our Bamboo Cotton 400 Thread Count Sheet Set ultra-soft, luxurious, and temperature regulating.
400 Thread Count Bamboo Cotton Sheet Set (Available in 8 colours)
This set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillowcases.
NB: Cot, Single and King Single sizes only contain one pillowcase.
- 400 Thread Count
- Bamboo and Cotton
- Single, King Single and Double Bed – 35cm fitted sheet depth
- Queen and King – 40cm fitted sheet depth
- Super Queen and Super King – 50cm fitted sheet depth
- Cot – Flat Sheet 114 x 165cm. Fitted Sheet 68 x 135 x 19cm. Pillowcase 40 x 60cm
- Made in China.
Wash dark colours separately. Warm machine wash before first use. Do not bleach. Rinse well. May be tumble dried warm. Warm iron if desired. Do not dry clean.
- Single: $129
- King Single: $139
- Double: $149
- Queen: $159
- King: $169
Shipping and Delivery
1. How much will my shipping cost?Enjoy $10.95 postage and packaging nationwide for standard goods. Please note that a small range of our goods fall into a bulky or oversize category. If this is the case the delivery charge will be displayed as per below:Standard parcels (small, medium or large) AU$10.95 (incl. GST) Big and bulky parcels AU$49.00 (incl. GST) Over Size parcels AU$79.00 (incl. GST)
2. How will my order ship?Please be aware that our parcels are sent E-Parcel with Australia Post so we are able to track all parcels for you. You will be required to sign to confirm receipt of your order. If you are not home at the time of delivery, the post office will leave a card to notify you that the goods can be collected from your nearest post office. We are unable to leave the item without a signature.
Returns And Refund
We want you to shop with confidence at Pillow Talk, knowing that you can return your purchase if you change your mind.
We will provide you with an exchange or refund in any of our stores or via post if:
- You have proof of purchase (either the Tax Invoice sent with your order confirmation or Packing Slip sent with your parcel).
- You purchased the product in the last 14 days.
- The product is in its original condition with all packaging and labels and has not been washed, worn or used.
- For hygiene reasons, unless the item is faulty, we are unable to exchange or refund Quilts, Pillows, Toppers and Overlays, Underblankets, Electric Blankets, Mattress & Pillow Protectors and Pet Beds. Please select these items carefully before purchasing.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy of images however due to differences in screen resolution, colours of products may vary in person.
For further details please see our Returns & Refund Policy.