Ventilated Cot Mattress Review
The Ventilated Cot Mattress from P’tit Lit is a very impressive, practical baby mattress which has the option of a highly ventilated surface to maximise air circulation.
The mattress is covered in a removable, washable, waterproof cover and the ventilated layer option is made of special 3D spacer fabric which feels ‘meshy’ and allows for excellent air flow. Depending on how much air circulation is desired, the mattress can be flipped over to the smooth fabric layer which feels smooth and comfortable.
Both options offer very good spinal support and the materials used appear to be durable and of high quality. Overall, the Ventilated Cot Mattress is a stand out, particularly when you consider the importance of ventilation for a sleeping baby.
If you have any questions about this mattress or any other, please contact us!
Ventilation Spinal Support Build Quality Hygiene Value for Money
Recommended Retail Price
Baby Mattress $495.95
Specifications – Ventilated Cot Mattress
Australian standard cot mattress size: 70x130x12 (cm)
- Waterproof protector
- 3D fabric
- Knitted ticking
- Polyurethane foam
• One ultra-ventilated 3D material side
– Helps control baby’s perspiration*
– Maximises air circulation to prevent sudden infant death**
• Ventilated Cot Mattress has a machine washable removable protector
• Waterproof and breathable
• Integrated waterproof bedding protection
** Babies perspire 3 times more than adults.
** In the event that baby lies on its stomach, air circulation is optimised thanks to the thick 3D spacer fabric directly under the sheet, as well as Airfoam which allows better air circulation.
- 23 kg firm comfort: indicates the firmness and density of the mattress. Paediatricians recommend a firm mattress for the growth of babies. The density indicates the durability of the mattress. The higher the figure, the more durable the mattress over time.
- 12 cm thickness: Most of P’tit Lit’s mattress is 12 cm high, so they can easily be adapted to beds and provide optimum comfort.
- wash machine: the mattress has a removable cover and is washable.
- Ventilated Cot Mattress is composed in polyurethane foam with Air-foam technology. Air-foam is a ventilated foam that allows ventilation of the mattress; thanks to Air-foam technology baby can regulate its temperature naturally and without treatment.
P’tit lit is the FIRST mattress manufacturer to obtain the <Guaranteed French Origin> certification. 100% Made in France! It is committed to French traditional manufactory.
All of our products including the Ventilated Cot Mattress are made with special care and attention at our factory in Leers in the north of France. We only use certified components which meet current safety standards for babies and parents.
P’tit lit is recognized for its innovative, high-quality products, manufactured with great care and passion using the best materials.