The Ventilated Baby Mattress is a very impressive, practical baby mattress which has the option of a highly ventilated surface to maximise air circulation.
The mattress is covered in a removable, washable, waterproof cover and the ventilated layer option is made of special 3D spacer fabric which feels ‘meshy’ and allows for excellent air flow. Depending on how much air circulation is desired, the mattress can be flipped over to the smooth fabric layer which feels smooth and comfortable.
Both options offer very good spinal support and the materials used appear to be durable and of high quality. Overall this baby mattress is a stand out, particularly when you consider the importance of ventilation for a sleeping baby.
|Value for Money|
Recommended Retail Price
Baby Mattress $495.95
Australian standard cot mattress size: 70x130x12 (cm)
- Waterproof protector
- 3D fabric
- Knitted ticking
- Polyurethane foam
• One ultra-ventilated 3D material side
– Helps control baby’s perspiration*
– Maximises air circulation to prevent sudden infant death**
• Machine washable removable protector
• Waterproof and breathable
• Integrated waterproof bedding protection
** Babies perspire 3 times more than adults.
** In the event that baby lies on its stomach, air circulation is optimised thanks to the thick 3D spacer fabric directly under the sheet, as well as Airfoam which allows better air circulation.
- 23 kg firm comfort: indicates the firmness and density of the mattress. Paediatricians recommend a firm mattress for the growth of babies. The density indicates the durability of the mattress. The higher the figure, the more durable the mattress over time.
- 12 cm thickness: Most of P’tit Lit’s mattress is 12 cm high, so they can easily be adapted to beds and provide optimum comfort.
- wash machine: the mattress has a removable cover and is washable.
- All P’tit lit mattresses are composed in polyurethane foam with Air-foam technology. Air-foam is a ventilated foam that allows ventilation of the mattress; thanks to Air-foam technology baby can regulate its temperature naturally and without treatment.