- I’m looking for a new mattress. Where do I start?
We would suggest searching reviews by store to search reviews at your local bedding store, or start by searching our top rated list. This will give you an idea of how the reviews are presented and will help you narrow down your search. Alternatively, shoot us an email and we can help you get started – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to spend thousands of dollars to get a decent mattress?
- Does it matter what base I place my mattress on?
Not really. Most mattresses will go fine on an ensemble base or a slat base. Most mattresses will even go well on the floor. Just ensure that your warranty covers the mattress on the base you choose. To learn more about bed bases, click here.
- What’s best – a firm mattress or a soft mattress?
This depends on your age, body type, health and spinal condition, and even gender. As a general rule, we lean towards firmer as these typically support the spine better, however we strongly recommend that you take the time to lie on different mattresses to see what feels right for you.
- I’m just lost when it comes to bed shopping. Who should I contact for help?
Bedbuyer is always here to help if you have any queries with your bed shopping. Send us an email on email@example.com